Wednesday 15 October 2014

backyard shenanigans.


American Apparel Boucle Shawl Cardigan | NastyGal Crop Top | Zara Boyfriend Jeans | Topshop Slip Ons | House of Harlow Bangle
Photo Credit: Vincent Wong

I miss summer, but to be honest I can't wait for Fall.
Not so cold that I want to go into hiding. But cool enough so I can layer up :)

Best cardigan ever purchased by far, this American Apparel Boucle Shawl Cardigan.
I was lucky enough to buy this when Groupon had that awesome $40 for $80 spending deal. What a steal!
I totally brought this up like it's a Fall item, but really I wear it all year round. It's the perfect thickness so you don't feel suffocated, but it has this length so you have coverage in case you get attacked by the wind :)

Insanely excited for yet another trip to New York this week.
Business trip, of course, but I really can't stay away from 5th Ave.

Keep your eyes out for my NYC Photo Diary.



No comments:

Post a Comment