Wednesday 24 September 2014

on the boardwalk.



Theory Silk Blouse | Zara Shorts | Vera Wang Ankle Boots | Topshop Backpack
Photo Credit: Vincent Wong

The moment I feel most at home is always when I'm back from travel. Vancouver is such a beautiful city; sometimes life just moves too fast for me to notice.

Lately my Topshop backpack has been my best travel companion. Definitely an upgrade from the one I use to wear in high school.
Also picked up this super #bomb theory blouse while I was in New York last week. Goes great with all my black essentials, including these Vera Wang ankle boots I found at Nordstrom Rack in Chicago.
Literally, the best Rack I've ever been to (the one on Michigan Ave not State street)!

Slight travel withdrawals.
  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment