Wednesday 19 November 2014

green with envy.


Valentino Aviators | Aldo Necklace | Club Monaco Top | Zara Faux Leather Jacket |  Zara Tube Skirt | Asos Envelope Clutch | Balenciaga Heels
Photo Credit: Vincent Wong

This is more green that I usually wear, but I couldn't resist. 
There was just something alluring about this Bottled Green Faux Leather Jacket from Zara. The quality is so great, most people think it's real leather! It was such a steal, one of Zara's Special Priced items for the season (Always my go-to section on the site). 
The green is dark enough that it goes with almost everything, but give your outfit a little more appeal than usual. 

Somehow I just so happened to have also bought these kick-ass heels from Balenciaga during my trip to New York. Wore them to a conference right after I bought them; they are definitely not something I would wear to run around in. But man they make your calves look good;) 

I'm super content when I add a little colour to my wardrobe amidst my black, white and neutrals. 
You know, the simple things in life:) 

So what am I envious about? I think we all feel envious at times, but I'm starting to appreciate more of what I have and less of what I don't [of course this does not apply to shopping:)] 
I'm currently just super content to have friends that support me in my crazy ventures.

Always chasing the dream. 

4 comments:

  1. These shots are gorgeous! Also, your hair is to die for, haha. This look is amazing.

    http://helloadri.com

    ReplyDelete