Saturday 15 November 2014

all wrapped up.


CottonOn Faux Fur Vest | Zara Knit Poncho | H&M Dress | Balenciaga Ankle Strap Wedges | Miu Miu Bag | Fendi Leather Wrap Bracelet | Bottega Veneta Bracelet
Photo credit: Vincent Wong

I'm kind of glad it's getting a bit colder, now I can finally slip on my faux furs and ponchos. 
You really only need one faux fur vest [in varying colours, of course:)]; this one from CottonOn, I bought maybe a few years back and is still a staple piece in my wardrobe. 
I love the length and soft gradient, blends so well with my neutrals. 
But I'm also pretty obsessed with ponchos at the moment. This poncho is just one of the few in my closet. I've also had this one for awhile, but it never seemed to go out of fashion for me:) 
The weight of it is perfect for this weather, gives you that subtle warmth like a hug. 

Just a few weeks til my Hong Kong/Singapore trip.
I can't wait to see my friends and of course the insane shopping and food! 
Every time I leave Hong Kong I feel withdrawals, it's strange how I can feel so attached to this city. It's like my second home, I can get absolutely lost in the streets but never feel alone. 
Hong Kong is small, but your eyes will never be able to fully absorb everything happening around you.

Looking forward to sharing Hong Kong with everyone through my lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment